Eunos Roadster 1.8 VR-Limited - Supercharged

After 2 years of owning my Eunos Roadster 1.8 VR-Limited, thought I would show off my build progress with of pictures when the car arrived in the UK in 2009 and the current look to-date (Complete Build).

<o:p> </o:p>

When the car arrive in the UK in April 2009 (I’m the the first UK owner) only 120000kms on the clock:-

After getting the car home the gave it a good clean and the changes / modding started (after 6 months):-

Took out the seat to clean and soften the Leather, will they were out removed the beige carpet and replaced it with black carpet purchased from e-bay for £5.89 bargain!!!

Fitted Retro look Zoom petrol filler cap

White Plasma Dial fitted & White Heater Control Panel

Full Racing Beat Exhaust System fitted, 4.2.1 Header / Mid Section / High Flow CAT & Single Exit Rear Box

OEM Rear lip Boot Spoiler / Electric Mirrors & Small Arches extensions were sprayed and fitted

Chrome TT Style Hoops fitted

Vented Headlight Cover & TSI’s with LED Side Lights fitted

Rear Number Plate Clear Panel fitted

Then started on the Engine bay, Chrome Rocker Cover / Aluminum Slam Panel & Blue Hoses fitted

Was really happy with the look, but the modding continued (after 12 months):-

Decided I wanted a change in look and purchased some 16" Rota Cups (with nice deep dish) and purchased a cheap Black Hard Top for £250.00 (wider wheels 16 x 8’s fill the arches better)

Chrome Engine Brace fitted

Clear Rear Reflectors and Clear Side Indicators

Zoom Centre Console fitted

Gaz Gold Pros fitted and laser wheel alignment done by WIM

Front and Rear red tow hooks fitted

Aluminum Gauge Bezel fitted

Black Lexus Style Rear lights fitted

The changes and styling continued and need for more power was calling (after 18 months):-

Removed the Chrome Hoops and TD Lane Roll Bar fitted / Hard Top colour coded / Feed Sided Skirts sprayed fitted and the rocker cover cut and sprayed

JR M45 Supercharger Fitted (the difference in power is amazing!!!)

New Mono Steering Wheel and Aluminum Foot Pedals fitted

After long a decision i finally decided to change the wheels as the Rota Cups where to heavy (shame as I really like them fitted), Lucky for me a found the 15 X 8 Axis OG’s (E25) and think there look great really fill the arched well.

Also decided to change the Lexus Style rear light for some Zoom Rear light units I managed to purchase (really pleased with these)

New 3 point Engine Brace and Upper Rear Brace Fitted

AWD Gauge / Dial Panel and Zoom Start Button fitted

Changed the Tan soft top (hood) for a complete Black Hood and Frame I purchased second hand (Hood only 1 year old in great condition)

Twin Head Light Conversion fitted

Currently this is how the car looks now (most resent pictures taken over the past few months):-

Items still in the garage waiting to be fitted:-

Alumimum Rad

Intercooler

E-Manager Ulitmate

RC440 Injectors

Polished Inlet Manifold

Congrats mate, one of the nicest '5s for a long time. Gets 97% from me, don’t like the wheels and see no point in the Lo Pro headlights, but the rest is stunning

looks stunning mate,but prefer the rota cups

steve

Respect{#emotions_dlg.thumb}

Very nice indeed mate.

looks stunning mate, proper stunnning

stunning, the car just got better and better.

You’ve certainly got yourself one beautiful Roadster, its a real credit to yaThumbs up

All a bit trick for me, but that is one special Eunos you have there my friend.  Wish I had the time/budget to do mine to that standard!!!

Wow very nice car, great to see so much care going into that car,

Do you still have the black lexus lights? and where did you have the supercharger done?

Al

As always, very, VERY nice.

Love the way the thread shows what can be done with time, patience and a lot of money!!!

Yes I still have the Black Lexus Style rear lights.

The Supercharger was supplied and fitted but a member on mx5nutz.com call Mark (Only MX5ives)

Thanks very much, yes a lot of time has been spent on her.

But regarding the money most of the parts fitted have been second hand, including both sets of Wheels and the Zoom parts were second hand purchased from mx5nutz.com or ebay.

All old part which where changed or removed were sold, this has helped to fund it.

The most important part it great fun… 

Stunning, what a transformation!

I want it… badly! Stick Tongue Out can we come and see it in June on the way to the Nurburgring on a Budget for a photo next to my old shed?

Dr. EunosGeek

I will let you know if I go mad and decide to sell it Wink

No problem regarding the photo, just let me know when your coming through Dover Smile

Cheers

Mark

Your car is quite simply stunning…really stunning!

Sweet car.

Is it ok to run with the timing belt cover off like that?

There is no issues running with the cam cover front (timing belt cover) cut off.