Evening Drive on 18th September 2019

read update and we are definitely coming. C u all then.

Umm…interesting one Mal.  I can’t download the route file using Chrome.  All I get is…

This page isn’t working

www.mx5oc.co.uk sent an invalid response.
ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Tried to do with Edge, which did appear to do something, but when I went to open said file, it reported it was most likely corrupted .

I'm even more confused by the fact that the file has been d/loaded some 32 times, so I'm assuming they were successful attempts...or were they .

Graham

Hi Graham,

It doesnt work for me either!

I will be bringing copies inc a map on the night so its not the end of the world if you can’t download it beforehand!

Hi Max

Glad it’s not ‘finger trouble’ on my part ??.

Okey-dokey, thanks, will grab a copy from you on the night, if as you say I haven’t been able to d/load beforehand ??.

Hi will let you know nearer the time as I may have to work ugh

Hi will let you know nearer the time as I may have to work ugh

Morning all,

With just a week to go until our jolly in the countryside I thought it best to start firming up numbers so I can let the pub know over the weekend!

The list of attendees so far is;

Max

Nick and Helen

Dave and Linda

Ron and Angela

Simon

Colin

Sally and Colin

Jules

Graham and Sheila

Val and Bob

If I have missed anyone, or if you can no longer make it can you let me know as soon as…

I will be bringing copies of the route with me on the day because I know the forum has been a bit glitchy lately when it comes to attachments!

See you all soon!!

Max 

The map is great - the tulip icons look to have been refreshed and having a map for the route will help e.g. if you make a wrong turn and need to get back on the route!

Simon

Val and Bob would like to come on this one. 

Val and Bob it will be lovely to have you along - I will add you to the list

If anyone else wants to join or can no longer make it please let me know by 7pm TODAY as I need to finalise the  numbers with the pub.

See y’all on Wednesday!

Max 

Brilliant to see the take up for this event, being run by Max.

Sadly we won’t be there, as we are still in Warwickshire after the National, enjoying the sunshine and top down motoring.

Have a fabulous drive and meal tonight and we look forward to seeing the photos and hearing all about it.

Max - as discussed, if you can out a few words together for tonight’s drive and a few photos I will add this to the newsletter due on 20th??

Mal & Serena Cool

Thanks to all that cane along tonight to this event!

I had a brilliant evening and I hope you all did too…

See you next time!

Max :smiley:

Thank YOU Max for a splendid evening.

Lovely run through the picturesque countryside bathed in glorious Autumn sunshine, followed by a delicious meal and topped off with a errr…interesting music quiz ??.

Thanks for all your hard work in organising what is most likely the last evening mid-week drive of 2019.

The company as always was great .

Graham and Sheila

Delighted to see the responses on here for last nights drive, meal and quiz.

Well done to Max for organising this one, much appreciated.

Regards

Mal

Hi Max,

Thank you for arranging such a lovely drive and evening.

Great company, good food and excellent music quiz, superb to be on the winning team which was totally down to my team mates, as I was hopeless (Sally)!!

Wonderful evening - thank you.

Sally & Colin