** EVENT CANCELLED ** Donington Historic 2021 Tickets

We are now able to offer Club members booking system for tickets and infield Club display area.
These tickets carry COVID-19 GUARANTEE: You can book tickets safe in the knowledge that if government restrictions prevent us being able to admit spectators, you will be entitled to a credit or full refund.
The event will operate under the current guidelines and display tickets are limited

CLUB BOOKING IF YOU ARE BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR

CLUB TICKET BOOKING DEADLINE FOR THOSE BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR:
5pm Sunday April 25th 2021

To order you Club tickets;

Members can access the fantastic car club display package (admission tickets and infield car display pass) at a discounted price. To get your discount Members should log in to the forum and click to access the members area for the dedicated discount code – Members Booking page here:

Link to Ticket ordering

If you’re not a Member of the Club yet and thinking about coming along to the Historic with your MX-5 you can find out more about the Event here - http://www.doningtonhistoric.com

Iain,

I’m having one of those moments when I haven’t switched on all the lights, please help.

The display ticket includes the driver, yes?

So only need to buy one adult ticket for a passenger, yes?

TIA

They have made it far from easy, I agree.

I believe so, but let me check, because it is not clear at all

Yes the Club display ticket through the link is a combined driver entry ticket/display parking pass when booked online.

When booking over the phone you must also specifically request their combined driver entry ticket/display parking pass and quote the Club code found via the link above.

Cheers Iain, all sorted now and so looking forward to it…

whats it cost?
Cant find the info anywhere . . . .

There are many options to select what you need, but Adult+car display weekend pass is standard price is £40 reduced to £20 with the Club discount.
passenger £25 reduced to £12.50
Other single day option are less. Click the link above log in and go to the ticket link, takes a few mins to get through all the steps, but then you can choose your selections

1 Like

Hi Iain, is this offer restricted to only those members cars that are displayed or does it apply if I don’t put my car on the club stand?

Cheers,

Guy

I don’t know

I doubt the restrictions are going to be meaning too much of a Club ‘stand’ this year, but this is the only route to discount that we have. You may want to phone and ask?

1 Like

Thanks for that Iain :+1:
How do you choose which cars are displayed on the club stand?

There isn’t any choosing, there are a limited number of tickets, all cars that purchase these will be directed to and park in the Club’s allocated area, as I understand. It’s not all confirmed yet.

1 Like

Thanks again, much appreciated :+1:

Dear Car Club Organisers

I am immensely disappointed and very sorry to have to let you know that new guidance was issued by government yesterday- Tuesday 6 April - which contradicts the previous position that spectators would be permitted at non-elite sport events from Step Two of the roadmap (12 April onwards). As a result of yesterday’s announcement, the 2021 Donington Historic Festival can now only be run behind closed doors, with only essential personnel attending.

Whilst outdoor attractions like zoos and theme parks can reopen, and events such as boot fairs, steam rallies and food festivals can take place with up to 4,000 visitors per day, a specific ban has now been applied to spectators at sport events until 17 May. This means that all events due to take place between 12 April and 17 May will have to be run behind closed doors.

I know exactly how hard some of you have worked to promote the event to your members, and how disappointed you will all be that DHF is not permitted to welcome spectators this year.

Those of you and your members who have already booked will, along with all other affected customers, be contacted by email by Donington Park’s operators, MSV, with options on how to manage your booking - including obtaining refunds. Please note, while I’m always happy to help where I can, I don’t handle ticketing at all, and it’s not handled from the DHF office, so ticketholders should wait to hear from MSV. You can read more about this here: http://news.msv.com/statement-5-march.aspx

Once again, I am so very sorry and disappointed to have to give you this news. I can only hope that we can see each other again next year.

Oh dear. That is bad news Iain. Thanks for breaking the unfortunate headline.
Like many, I was very much looking forward to this event.
Stay safe,
Cheers, Guy

Was thinking of attending this for my first MX-5 meet, as Donington isn’t too far away from mine…! Thanks for the update…
Rob