Event

If anyone is interested, I would like to lead a ride out to the National Trust property, Blickling Hall, North  Norfolk for their Christmas event on Saturday 7th December 2019 (See Blickling Hall website for details).

National Trust members go in free including parking whereas non members will pay £5 for parking and £14.85 for entry into the house and formal gardens. To be guaranteed house entry, individuals can make a booking in advance. No payment  is required for accessing the grounds and restaurant/ tea room should you not want entry into the house.

The address for the venue is:

Blickling Hall Estate, Blickling, Aylsham, Norfolk NR11 6NF

Departure will be from Tesco in Milton (CB24 6AY) 

Route handouts to be provided.

Sounds great!!!

Hi Steve and Gill

Really gutted we can’t make this, good luck with your run.

Bill and Sue

Yes please!!!  I am dying to get out and meet some fellow members!!

Good luck with this run this weekend. Looks like the weather will be on our side!

Stephen

Hi guys do we have many takers for the run out? It will be my first OC event :slight_smile:

Hi R6demon
Sorry no way of knowing how many takers for this rideout. Hopefully there will be some interest; if not will make the best of it anyway.

Looking forward to it!! My wife and family will be joining us in the other tin box so we may have a spare seat if anyone else wants to join?

Hi guys 

what time are we meeting tomorrow at milton ?

We are meeting at 9am at Tesco Milton

Excellent! See you there!

Thank you for organising Steve And Gill and great to see the area Rep Steve too!

we are looking forward to the next run out!

Hi Lee & Evie
Your most welcome; Gill and I really enjoyed your company. We were so lucky with the weather and the clear Norfolk lanes to enjoy the cars. Look forward to meeting you on another run.