Everyday Driver on Amazon Prime

Don’t know if this has come up on here before but for those that don’t know I thought I would mention it.

Good programme testing the Mk1 - 4 back to back and each tester giving their verdicts. Made in 2017.

Look for “Everyday Driver” on Amazon Prime. Season 1, episode 2.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s good that one.

Also ‘Savage Geese’ on YouTube loves the ND Miata and does several good in depth reviews, looking at the chassis engineering also.

So in summary. It really doesn’t matter which derivative you have, they are all brilliant.

2 Likes

…just as long as you fit in one :wink:

1 Like

True - it’s one of the few times I’m glad I’m 5 9.

I’ve been watching everyday Driver for a while now on Youtube (all the Amazon content can be found on Youtube) The presenter Todd Deekon is well over 6" and in the episode where they test all four generations of MX5 he likes the mk2.5 the least because he doesn’t fit in it so can’t drive it properly.

1 Like

They seem to favour the NC in that combined test, the NA was also popular with both testers.
The ND is growing on me, I didn’t like it’s looks at first. A few remarks about the smaller cabin too and the overall length being shorter than the NC being noticeable, good or not so???