**EXTRA EVENT ** SOLENT AREA- Simply Jap at Beaulieu, on Sunday 24th July 2022

Mal, Gerry,

Am I too late for this? If not, please add me.

Gillian

Hi Gillian,

I will let Gerry answer that one, as he holds the master list.

Hope to see you there on the day👍

Best Regards

Mal

Yes Gillian have you booked ticket ? Will need your full name gerry

can i be added to the list please and i will buy my pass.
jordan edwards
thank you

1 Like

Bit of a numpty newby here Gerry. Haven’t done anything other than the message you’ve seen. I’d be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Gillian Wood by the way

1 Like

Your on the list Jordon

1 Like

You are now on the list

Please find attached your club label – please can this be distributed amongst your club members prior to the event. Please ensure that they print this label and display it in their windscreen upon entry to the event, this ensures that all members wishing to park within your club area are directed to the correct parking location by our stewards.

We do ask that all individuals have purchased their tickets on an individual basis in advance via our website, as no tickets will be sold on the day of the event. This can be done on our website here until 2pm on the day when admission closes: Simply Japanese | 24th July 2022 | Beaulieu, National Motor Museum

Note that we do have two entrances available, one is exhibitors gate at the bottom of the hill as you come in to Beaulieu, with the other being the normal Simply event entrance within the attraction. Either entrance is fine to use and both are open from 8.30am, with the exhibitors entrance closing around 11am.

We look forward to welcoming you to Beaulieu next weekend for Simply Japanese.
G15 MX-5 Owners Club.pdf (150.1 KB)

1 Like

The passes are in can you message me 07745522114

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to clarify, due to recent posts that have arisen on the Owners Club Forum, that with respect to the Simply Jap event at Beaulieu, on 24th July 2022.

To set the scene; A while back, one of our members, Gerry Hall, kindly contacted me to ask if Solent Area would be interested in attending Simply Jap in July, at Beaulieu. As nothing was in our Solent Area Programme for that time and I had not heard of anything being in the pipeline for the owners club, I said to Gerry, we will go for it, as we regularly put out pleas to members to come up with ideas for us to do in Solent Area, as Terry and I feel, it is not for us to dictate what we do, by way of drives and events but for members to have their input, so we can all do something members want to do and Terry and I will always help members to put drives & events together.

You may have now noticed, that Iain Fleming (Events Organiser for the Owners Club, Nationally), has posted that the Owners Club have also been allocated a stand at Simply Jap and the appropriate pass can be downloaded and printed from the forum. I just wanted to clarify that, as an Area Coordinator, that myself, as a club official, along with Roger Mead, as a former Club Chairman, have no option but to put our cars on the Owners Club Stand. However, everyone else can stay on the Roadster Society Stand, if they wish.

In Summary ; As previously arranged, Terry and I, along with others, will meet up, as previously posted on the Forum, at Rownhams, Westbound, on the 24th July to drive down in convoy to Beaulieu and we hope this current nice weather continues and we all have a good time at Beaulieu.

I have kept Gerry updated on all this and for those going to the Fish & Chip run on the 20th July and that are also attending Simply Jap, we propose that after the Fish & chip supper, we will hold a quick ten minute “side meeting” to discuss Simply Jap, in order to clarify things for members on the issues.

Best Regards

Mal

2 Likes

Morning all,
To follow up on Mal’s update you will be pleased to know that the 2023 calendar of Club events will include this event at Beaulieu.
As we emerge from the past two years of uncertainty you can be assured that your Owners Club are looking to be proactive in venue planning. Thanks again to Gerry for starting the ball rolling.
C u all at the forthcoming events.
Best wishes
Roger

2 Likes

Thanks Mal

@Malski21
Hi Mal,
Patricia and I have just purchased our tickets and at same time printed off OC club pass.

Great stuff, we look forward to seeing you there.:+1:

Hi Everyone,
By way of an update on this event; Due to the Roadster Society stand at Simply Jap currently being oversubscribed, a few members have transferred across to the MX5OC stand but we don’t in any way wish for a “Mass Exodus” away from the Roadster Society stand. However, our suggestion is that, if you have already printed off a Roadster Society stand pass, that you also print off an MX5OC stand pass and take both with you. This way you will be covered, should the there be any on-site issues.
Best Regards
Mal & Terry

1 Like

https://forum.mx5oc.co.uk/uploads/short-url/s9uH6slJZTX9ySXHIuMdyq8Mhjn.pdf

The pass looks the same?

Hi Ian C,

The MX5OC pass should be G15 and the Roadster Society Pass should be R10

Regards

Mal

Thanks, I’ve got the correct one then for my ticket MX5OC G15

1 Like