**EXTRA EVENT ** SOLENT AREA- Simply Jap at Beaulieu, on Sunday 24th July 2022

Hi Everyone,

Gerry Hall has arranged a visit for us to Simply Jap at Beaulieu to display as many MX5’s as possible, so please come along if you are free for a good day out in nice surroundings. Terry and I went to this a few years back but have not been since, so now is the time to go again :+1:

We will meet at Rownhams Services, Westbound at 08:15, for a prompt departure 08:45!

Gerry needs to know numbers 2 weeks ahead of the date, in order to advise the venue on our allocated space requirements.

Cost for the event, for participants, is £15/person

For all other visitors, normal admission prices apply!

All you need to know, is given here; https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Buy your tickets here;

NB: When booking yout tickets on the onmline form, it will ask if you are attending for a club, please put down that you are attending with the Roadster Society to gain accesst to the stand

Get those polishing cloths out and come and join us for a good day out :sunglasses: :+1:

Regards

Mal & Terry

2 Likes

Hi Mal, Terry and Gerry,

Angela and I have already got our tickets for Simply Jap, but we will meet up at Rownhams to go in as a Roadster Society member even though our tickets obviously won’t have that on them.

Regards,

Ron and Angela

That’s fine Ron & Angie

Hi Ron & Angi I’ve added your name to the stand at simply jap stand

I’ve also added Mal & Terry for the stand to Gerry

Ticket purchased :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fantastic, will be good to have you and Blue with us​:+1::+1::+1:

Hello! Please can you put me (Emma-Lee) and Matt down for this one. It has been way too long since we came to an event and Simply Jap was our first one with the Solent group last year!

1 Like

I’ll be going like Mal to be on the Roadster society stand.

Yep, just paid and printed off my tickets for Terry and I :smiley:

Only thing is, the confirmation does not mention the Roadster Society, even though I typed it into the box at the beginning fo the process :thinking:

Would you like to added to the roadster stand if so can you let me know asap

Hi! Already on the list on Facebook, have booked the tickets too :blush: look forward to seeing you!

Hi Mal, please add me/us to the list. We’ll see you at Rownhams.
Best wishes
Roger

Hi Roger,

Great news, will pass that info to Gerry and also try and get you on the Roadster Stand with the rest of us👍

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

Gerry has sent me an update for Simply Jap at beaulieu and said they will be sending him the stand passes very soon, which we will send out to all who have booked this far.

Gerry also asked me to post this reminder that tomorrow is the shut of day for accepting any further bookings!

So, be sure to book your place today before its too late🙂

Best Regards

Mal

@Malski21 Just purchased tickets can you add me please, what details do you need?

Hi Grumpy Badger,
You may have missed the boat ref getting in the stand but I will pass your details to Gerry, to see what he can do.
Re
Mal

Hi Gavin,

Gerry has come back saying he will try and get you on the stand, as there could be some no-shows on the day and we will have to play it by ear on the day :wink:

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

By way of an update, Gerry has had an email just this morning, granting us 4 extra spaces at Beaulieu.

Please be quick, to ensure you reserve you place on the stand by replying to this post.

Looking at the numbers we have going to this event, it wiĺl be a great day for the MX5 Community👍

Gerry, had also requested the Area Gazebo and hot water for tea or coffees, so I will be bringing that along, so we can shelter from the scorching sun​:sunglasses::crossed_fingers:

Regards

Mal

let me check with the wife - i might want to come please