F1 Young đŸ’Ș

Thanks Martin.
Now I have an ear-worm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73Z6291Pt8

1 Like

Rossini said:-
“Wagner has lovely moments but awful quarters of an hour”. :crazy_face:
“One can’t judge Wagner after a first hearing, and I certainly don’t intend hearing it a second time” :crazy_face:
I tend to agree. :+1:

1 Like

A week on and another round of the 2020 season, I think Hamilton has already stamped his mark on this years world championship. The Pink Mercedes didn’t finish what they started this weekend.

I agree - Hamilton looks to have taken the bull by the horns after a shaky first round. He will take some stopping now. It was a shame that the Racing Point cars did not do better. Ferrari definitely struggling, but Verstappen did well keeping Bottas behind. The tyres were a big factor overall

Mad Max :crazy_face: is definitely the young blood to watch, :thinking: he has the skill the tenacity and “hunger”, :tiger2: he does remind me a little of M.S. in his approach. :facepunch:

I agree with you there Snelly, tyres were definitely an issue with some teams and the confusing weather.

Countryboy, your right there Maxi boy is not going to make it easy for those Mercs.

I definitely see Max as a World Champ at some point. He is young, so has time. But it may have to wait until Lewis has retired. It also depends on his car being up to the task, as whilst he will drive any car quick, someone like LeClerc will give him good race if Ferrari get their act together. also the other teams and drivers will up their game when the financial cap starts to come down further and the teams get closer. Hopefully this will then mean it is down to individual drivers ability, as it should be

1 Like

Silverstone F1 weekend is here, can Hamilton carry forward his supremacy of the 2020 season and make it another win for The Mercedes (Silver Arrows ) team. Will the pink Mercedes do any good this weekend on the power circuit and will any of the young guns :muscle: bring it on andall behind closed doors again.

Pink Mercedes WITHOUT Perez (who has Covid), I hope they put Hulkenberg in the car. Be great to see him driving something approaching competetiveness.

Yeah, it will be great to see Niko in the car just to stir the pot a little bit.

The news was saying that (subject to him getting his new £40m per year contract), Hamilton reckons he will be in F1 another 3 years
 good luck young ones!! But without a good target some things are not worth aiming for

Will Vettel replace Perez when Racing Point turn into Aston Martin for 2021. Will that be a new kettle of fish
for next season and maybe open the flood gates for the young guns, especially if it is a full proper schedule and Ferrari get their act together and with their new driver line up, it could make a difference.
You got to admit that it looks like Hamilton has it this year, let’s look forward to next season for the young guns :muscle:
Update. Silverstone, same ole same ole, even with his miss hap. Lewis does it again.

Hamilton magical as ever.
2 lap records in 1 day.
Bottas magical less .5 of 1% as ever.
Result:
We get 2 F1’s today for the price of 1.
Petronas, and the rest.
As usual
( Yawn
 :sleeping:)

1 Like

Yeah maybe they should let Hamilton and Botas go off on their own then all the others could start their race separately, then Hamilton and Botas could fight their way thru from the back

1 Like

Don’t write off Mad Max, he’s quite capable of putting the cat among the pigeons, or Red Bull among the Mercedes!

1 Like

Reverse grid for Petronas?
Bloody genius idea!
Can you imagine?

1 Like

I think it would make for exciting racing.

Lewis FLAT out a whole new meaning and Red Bull must be kicking themselves. An extraordinary end to the race. Pink Mercedes a flash in the pan in the end .

1 Like

Grosjean needs binning. Permanently.
Being a bad loser is one thing, being consistently dangerous quite another.

2 Likes

McLaren seemed to be getting better, apart from Sainz tyre falling apart. But it looked like they were being hunted down by the Renault. Wondered what would have happened if there was a few more laps. Looking forward to the swap round of seats next season.

F1 update. IMOLA. There maybe only one 90 minute practice before the race and it will be on Saturday morning.