Facebook Page for Our Region

Hi Folks

Just returned from an absolutely fab club day out at Lindisfarne. Thanks to David!

I was wondering, do we in the Tyne Tees region have a Facebook page like some others regions do?  I am linked with some of these and it’s great to see pictures and stories of people loving what we all do. 

If we don’t, would there be any interest in one? I am more than willing to give it a go to try and get one off the ground. I think it’s a great way of uploading and circulating pictures stories and promoting the events and runs we do. 

Of course there would also be the yahoo forum to run parallel for those who don’t use Facebook. 

Paul

If you wait a little longer, the new Owners Club Website has a Facebook link. Although I am a member of facebook, I personally only use it to get information. I’m not a chatty type.

We do however, already have photo facilities on the Yahoo site, if you want to post photos there.

So, as much as your offer sounds quite interesting, and thank you for offering to ‘do the honours’. Can we wait and see what the new website does?

Dave

Dave

Yes I’m sure we can wait a while, what time scales are we talking about, because as often happens at the centre things move very slow. I also think that everything doesn’t need to be done by you and this is little help towards that. 

I know photos can be put on the yahoo site, Facebook is a bit easier for uploading and viewing information and pictures. 

Paul 

I think a TT region FB page is a good idea, FB forums seem to be taking over the norm old types. I have a old type forum for a club i am involved with, hardly any one uses it however our FB page getting more traffic.

IMO the Yahoo page is dated, I used to be on it years ago & had one similar for above but Yahoo changed things. I am not a member of TT Yahoo page.

A FB page will take 2 mins to set up… ?

David
Well done for setting up our own fb page for the Tyne Tees region.
For anyone wanting to join its MX-5 OC Tyne Tees
Give it ago