Facebook page????

Hi , does the NI club have a Facebook page?

I just posted this question also. It would be a great idea! Would be willing to take the lead on this provided there was input & feedback from other NI members. Can you help Andrew5?

Hi Andrew,

Just noticed your post and sorry for the delay in replying.

To answer your question the Club does indeed have a Facebook page. At the moment it is a closed Group and is only visible to MX-5 Club members that have requested access. Any Club member wanting to access the Facebook page please PM me your details and I can send an invite to join the group.

Steven

Thanks for the reply, I was asked this question by a new member a while back, don’t do facebook myself and prefer to use this forum to find out what events are on .

I have had a few requests to join this Facebook page from outside the Northern Ireland Area.

Just for clarification, this topic is about the Facebook page for the “Northern Ireland Area” only and this is normally only open to Members from the NI Area who hold an up-to-date membership. It is mainly used for promoting the runs and events in the NI Area and probably would not be of much interest to anyone outside this Area.

At the moment this is a closed group, and is not visible to non-members.

However access to this is something I would like to review at the next Club meeting.