"Fast Road Settings" Numbers please...

I’m considering fitting 30mm Eibach lowering Springs to my 06 NC Sport.  Having read on here (other fora are also available) that it’s a good idea to get a Geometry set up done, I’m wanting to know what I should be asking for.  Most posters seem to opt for a “Fast Road Set Up”.  But what actually are the settings for this? Are they particular to every car or does each model have it’s own settings to give this ‘feel’? Are there other set ups that may be better for me?

I do virtually no Motorway driving and favour empty winding hill roads for ‘enjoying’ driving my 5 upon.

What I’m wanting to avoid is waltzing into a Garage like a wally and asking for a “Fast Road Set Up” only to be asked some technical question about Camber and Toe in and not have the figures to hand.

I’ve got an 06 NC 2.0 Sport, what settings in numbers should I be asking for?

Cheers.

this is the WIM fast road setup on mine…

Id say a good place to start and you wont go far wrong

Front:
Camber - 1.0°
Caster - 5°
Toe-in - 0.075° per side.

Rear:
Camber - 1.5°
Toe-in - 0.075° per side.

This is what I’ve got and she handles well with mismatched tyres (though the rear are now a matching pair). Far better with this geo, Rx8 yellow dot ARBs and Eibach 30mm than stock setup.
There’s debate as to whether there’s any need for a steeper rear camber. Short answer is it seems to be pretty subjective.

I have just been to WIM who was the original supplier and fitter of the Gaz springs on my 07 RC Sport. WIM have removed these springs complete with Bilsteins, now for sale, and replaced them with fully adjustable Meister coil overs.

WIMs fast road set up is fine, I know its a trek but I would go nowhere else.

Sorry, I think photo bucket have stopped allowing images on 3rd party sites so I can’t see your image. 

theres a thing you can now use to get around the photobucket problem, I have it and I can see the image.  Thread on here somewhere tells you what to do to get it on your machine…   

here you go, check this thread out for how to get around the photobucket block;

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst101692_Photobucket-3rd-party-hosting.aspx