Favourite roads for mx5 in the area?

Hi there, just collecting opinions on where /which roads people in the area go when they feel like a drive?

I’ve over used the Fosse way a lot (from Long Itchington, via Chesterton windmill and down to Caffeine and Machine in Ettington) so wondering if there are any other routes to consider.

On another note, would be good to meet up with anyone local just to break the normal drone. As there don’t appear to be frequent meets in the area, let me know if you’re regulars someone at the weekend and we can arrange a meet-up? I’m based in Southam.

Hi @Maverick1111 / Mark, I have 3 or 4 printed routes from a mate of mine who is in the TR club. They all seem to start from the Old Mill pub near Baginton Nr Coventry, most of them seem to use the Fosse near you so you could adapt. They’re designed for car club events so ideally you’d need a navigator. … not quite tulip diagrams but you’ll get the idea.

I’ll scan them in sometime as a PDF and then not sure if I can post here ?? If not PM me and I’m sure I can email them to you.

Cheers…Rich

Hi @JBCCDU , it would be interesting if you get round to uploading it. There may also be phone apps to let you just move your phone over parts of the maps to create a larger picture (never tried).

May then be easier to attach to this post that way as a pic as I did the map above?

Here’s a B Road route from Baginton to Solihull area. looks like it goes through a few nice villages and between two pubs ! Sorry it’s old school printouts as he didn’t have any electronic version. As I said, you’ll either need a very good memory, or a navigator :wink:

1 Like

I got a great suggestion that I hugely enjoyed when down your way last month:

Takes in Fosse Way and more!

1 Like

Nice! Thanks both!