February meeting recap

Just a brief recap from Wednesdays meeting for those of you that weren’t able to attend.

• A big thank you to Suzy & John Cartlidge for organising our first social of the year to Kans Chinese restaurant, once again, great food and great company :slight_smile:
  • A plea for anyone who attended the track day at Oulton Park on Jan 21st- please could some photos and a brief write up be sent to Ben for the Newsletter? (email address below)
  • There are still some places available for Saturday at Tatton, (June 6th) please let me know if you are interested.
  • Feedback on the new forum would be interesting? I hope to use it more in the future, but want to be sure it’s reaching everyone.

Dates for the diary…

• March 8th… Peter and Marion will be hosting a short run, ending with a Sunday lunch. Further details to follow
  • April’s social evening- A curry night in Northwich, hosted by Suzy & John Cartlidge will now be Friday 3rd, not Saturday 4th as originally planned. More details will follow nearer the time.
  • June Social event. Graham & Pauline Moss have suggested ‘Summer Saturday’ which is June 13th at Chester Racecourse. £12 per person for the ‘open course’ with car parking of £8, again, more details will follow nearer the time

A couple of requests from Me :slight_smile:

• NEWSLETTER please can you send items for the newsletter to Ben at ben.mcgeiver-carney@mx5oc.co.uk
  • CHRISTMAS!! - yes I know it’s a long way off, and we’re still getting over the last one, but I’m keen to get the ball rolling in terms of deciding a venue for this years party on December 12th. Any suggestions, please let me know ASAP.

Stay safe, and see you all Soon

Teri