Firework Championship Stanford Hall 4 th Ausust

Firework Championship Stanford Hall  4 th Ausust <o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Now in its 9th year at Stanford Hall - 4 great firework displays! 3 of the UK’s best firework companies compete against each other with a 10 minute firework display choreographed to music followed by a finale display from organisers MLE Pyrotechnics. The types of fireworks being used by the companies are quite different to the material available to the general public, each company can use category 4 fireworks - those that are for professional use only.

Adults £15, Children £6<o:p></o:p>

We will meet up at The Little Chef Stony Stratford    at 16.45 leaving at 17.00hrs , we will then meet up with our friends from Northampton , to convoy to Stanford Hall together, and have time to eat our picnics before dusk sets and the amazing firework displays commence. If you haven’t been before the displays are simply stunning, and it really is a great evening.<o:p></o:p>

You will need  to bring yor own  picnic + Chairs + Light <o:p></o:p>

We Normal have our own sitting area, where we can put up the club gazebo.<o:p></o:p>

I think that the evening ends at about 10.30  .

A list of names of who are interested will help me give an idea on numbers:<o:p></o:p>

Saw you all there last night, folks (I was the blue Volvo V70 that got sandwiched in amongst a few of you going in) - hope you had a good evening despite the weather!