First time drifting!

Hi All

I’ve been given a Drifting Experience Day gift voucher for Christmas !

Never having done anything like this before, the options for taking this up are Santa Pod, Lydd in Kent or North Weald.  Does anyone know which might be the best one to book at, for a beginner ?

Really looking forward to doing it Clapping hands in the air

Hello!

Drifting is about as much fun as you can have in a car. Would this be a voucher from “drift racing”?

I’m not sure Lydd is still operating - but it’s where I did my first day. It’s a kart track so unlike the other two you have real corners to drive round which is either more thrilling or more scary, depending on how much you car about the car you are in. I love that place. I did my first competition there too.

Of the other two I’d go for North Weald, as 'pod gets busy on DWYB days. If there isn’t a DWYB day on then there isn’t much in it as they are both pretty open patches of tarmac.

Yes, it is a Drift Racing voucher. 
Many thanks for the answer - I’ll let you know how it goes… but I’ll probably wait till the weather’s a bit warmer !!

I know the guys from Drift Racing - you will have fun! The cars they use are prepared to a higher standard of safety than my competition car, not to mention faster and much, much easier to drift.