First Top-Down Run

That looks really Outspanding.

1 Like

:grin: that’s terrible but i like it .

I am old enough unfortunately to remember the Outspan orange car turning up at local fetes :wink:

1 Like

Now been out twice in my MX5 Mk4 what a great car - really hoping to take a trip to France this year subject to Mr Johnson’s road map. Take care out there.

All the best with your top down motoring

4 Likes

Hello and welcome… Glad you are enjoying your ND (Mk4) Every trip is enjoyable - I even like the scenic run to Aldi a couple of times a week!!
All the best and continued happy open-top motoring :slight_smile:

Rob

France looks to have some really stunning driving routes. Best of luck, I hope you manage to get there :crossed_fingers:

I had a go up the A1 with the top down for the first time about 2 weeks ago, I’ve only had her several weeks and it’s the first time we’ve had double-figures°c, so had to find out what it was like rather than just tootling about town with the top down.

I think I’ve restructured my face by the muscle gains of grinning like a loon the whole way up.

Did pass a pair of bobble hats in their grey MX-5 and gave them the biggest thumbs up I had.

So if you were overtaken by an orange streak, hi!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome from North Nottinghamshire - Glad to see you enjoying your “5” ! :slight_smile: