Foamectomy and airbag sensor?

They have been re-covered. Really need to go back to basics about what’s still there and what isn’t.

The 2 pin plug.This all looks normal as the wiring in the car is also 2 wires. I cannot find anymore information as the car is in a garage having the chassis welded

What’s the original concern?

The airbag warning light is coming on. I can’t use an emulator to give the correct resistance to extinguish the light as the emulators have a 3 wire plug where as my Arizona only has a 2 wire plug on the passenger seat. I am trying to find out what the resistance of the seat occupancy pad is so that I can make an emulator

The warning light should flash a fault code, does it flash or is it on constantly? When did the problem start? Needs more context on those photos. What are the wire colours and which harness are the connectors on? The ones from the vehicle harness or on the seat harness?

The blink code is 4 long and 8 short. I have had this problem for about 2 years

I’ll have a look. Just in from the pub so won’t be this evening.

They look like 2 brown wires in black cover. The cable comes from the loom emerging from near the sill to a 2pin plug and socket then into the passenger seat

The heated seats work perfectly. This is a large black plug under the seat

What’s the VIN?

The VIN

JMZNB186200232049

Code 48 is for the child restraint seat detection part of the occupancy sensor. The wire colours coming from the vehicle harness to the seat base should be Black/Yellow, White & Black/Red and they should arrive at 6 pin connector along with a Light Green/Red wire and a Black wire. There should then be a short cord which splits off to a 3 pin connector for the occupancy sensor and a 2 pin connector for the seat heater. There are no colours specified for the wires on the short cords.

Can you post a photo of the heated seat connector? Could they have been retrofitted?

Could that 2 pin connector perhaps be one end of the short cord and the rest of the harness has been pushed under the carpet? Following that harness may lead you to the 6 pin connector.

Hi Robbie. Thank you for your help but I am unable to check anything else for about 2 weeks as the car is having the front chassis rails welded. When it returns I will follow your instructions and will in touch. I s there an email address for you? Many thanks, Paul.

My email address is in the front of Soft Top Hardtop.