For Sale: 1990 Mazda MX-5 NA Mk1 - A Timeless Classic

:red_circle: Stunning Red Beauty: After two decades of cherished ownership, I’m reluctantly parting ways with my beloved 1990 Mazda MX-5 NA Mk1. This iconic roadster is a testament to timeless design and driving pleasure.

:red_car: Key Details:

• Model: First Generation MX-5 NA Mk1
  • Year: 1990
  • Color: Striking Red
  • Engine: 1.6-liter, 114 bhp
  • Mileage: 81,000 miles
  • Soft Top: Perfect for open-air cruising

:star2: Why You’ll Love It:

1. Classic Charm: The NA Mk1 is the original MX-5 that captured hearts worldwide. Its lines pay homage to British sports cars, and it’s a joy to behold.
  2. Reliable Companion: Rain or shine, this Mazda fires up without hesitation. Reliability is its middle name.
  3. Driver-Centric: Slide into the supportive seat, grip the wheel, and feel the connection. The ergonomics are spot-on, and the controls fall easily to hand.
  4. Pure Driving Pleasure: The 1.6-liter engine delivers a spirited 114 bhp. The short, clicky gearshift and perfectly weighted pedals make every drive exhilarating.
  5. Well-Maintained: Recent timing belt replacement ensures peace of mind. Plus, it’s MoTed until November 2024.

:notes: Soundtrack: Choose between the Pioneer CD player or the original Mazda radio/tape player – both ready to accompany your adventures.

:round_pushpin: Location: Near Northampton

:moneybag: Price: £5,750

Don’t miss out on this automotive legend. Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’ to arrange a viewing and experience the magic of the Mazda MX-5 NA Mk1 firsthand! :checkered_flag:

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

5 Likes