For sale MX5 MK1 UK CAR 1994 silver

1. The car I’m offering for sale is a mk1 UK MX5 1.6 in silver
  2. The car is located near Banbury
  3. The price is £2250 ono
  4. General information and history. 150k miles. I’ve had sections including sills and doors repaired. Was in former ownership over 10 years. MOT until June 2024. Advisories on MOT history include the usual rust word. Needs rear plastic screen after it shattered in cold weather! pictures show rear screen intact but it’s not now .I had sections resprayed last year, new alternator and clutch. MK1 unmarked alloys and tyres only done 1000 miles. All original but does require some more ongoing TLC - easy for those in the know. Carpet on passenger side is fraying and usual signs of wear and age . Seats in good condition for age. It’s not at all perfect but that is reflected in price. I do though love how it is all UK original. Also comes with wind deflector, roll bars and old luggage rack. Drives great and fast. Happy to answer questions or send other pics.
  5. Photo’s of the car attached. Note window point above. Flags worn during Jubilee event not included:)

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.