For sale. Nc mk3 2009

1. The car I’m offering for sale is an nc mk 3. Jan 2009.
  2. The car is located in Chesterfield. Junct. 29 M1.
  3. The price is £5850.
  4. Car is 2.0 sport in True Red with black leather interior. Heated seats,lsd and DSC. 64k miles with mot till April 25 no advisories. Full service March 24 on 63190 miles including iridium plugs, wheel refurb, front discs, pads, calipers and drop linkstogether with Dinitrol protective treatment. 2 new rear Avon tyres to mat h front. Front tread is 6.1 mm. Substantial service file and mots back to 2012. Showing 4 previous owners 2 of whom in same family.RAC vehicle report.
    Excellent condition. Available as extra colour- coded hard top with bespoke stand at £650.
    PLEASE NOTE… I purchased car barely a month ago and have driven 660 miles only with sales invoice to prove. Only reason for sale is I am finding it very difficult to enter and exit the car as age is creeping up on me!! Reluctant sale at a loss but prefer car to go to a club member before I take my chances with the tyre kickers on ebay.
  5. PRICE DROP. £4995. Car only. Original plate now back on car.

NOW SOLD.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.