For those staying a few days

Should anyone want any extra pointers for scenery and good MX5 roads i can help re Wales and the Marches … especially mid Wales(Powys)
This is not as an instead of the official runs but in case anyone was thinking of coming west over the Dy.ke (Offa’s, i mean!)

Concerning the official runs - i managed to do two as a tester and especially enjoyed the Forest of Dean one but all will be fun

Anyway, have a most excellent weekend/week
Weather looks promising Cool

We had already planned a route for a drive after the rally and can confirm a drive through The Forest of Dean a must.

We stayed at Cleeve Hill after the rally then headed down through The Forest of Dean the next day via Cheltenham.  Chepstow next for lunch then the Wye Valley was our next drive, stopping the night near Symonds Yat. Ross on Wye the next day before retracing our way back via Cheltenham, then Cleeve Hill again with a stop for mid afternoon coffee and a bite to eat in Broadway.  Back in Derbyshire before 6pm Tuesday

What a great start to our jaunt the rally was and many thanks to all involved in making it possible.

Mick

A pic of the Mk2 at Tintern Abbey