Four wheel tracking £54

I had to change the track rod ends for my mot, and decided to get the tracking re-checked after fitting.

I took the car to Avia Motors on the Bridgend Industrial estate and had the four wheels checked for £54, which included an accompanied test drive.  Front and rear were out, so it was money well spent. A really friendly place to go, you can watch them check the car and ask any questions, and a free cup of coffee to boot. Also, the owner used to race mx5’s in the past, so knows his stuff.

Top job!

iddy

BARGAIN.

OK that is a good price but they do not have a proper alignment machine like a Hunter, they use old fashioned camber and caster gauges and an ordinary laser tracking set-up, so no before or after print-out.

Andy Murdoch does know his onions though and has taught me lots, I don`t mind admitting it.

Bump I know but as Avia are still going strong worth the update, always excellent friendly service, Connor has done my last couple of cars and cannot fault them at all, really really careful and accurate with what they do, transforms handling of every car I’ve taken there.

1 Like