- My model of MX-5 is: 2.0l Niseko NC
- I’m based near: Guildford
- I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: Fuel consumption
Hi I am new here and a proud new owner of a Mazda MX-5 MK3 2.0 Niseko. I wonder if anyone can help with the following:
- I’m looking for a trusted MX-5 engineer in the Surrey area who can advise me on the general health of my new purchase, and who could potentially fully service the vehicle including gear box oil change. I used to service my own cars but it’s not possible now where I live. I’d prefer an enthusiast to give her the once over rather than a dealer.
- The mileage on the vehicle is 130000 miles so quite high, but she sill drives wonderfully and oil smells and looks fine, however, fuel consumption is only 26.9 MPG and I wondered whether that was normal? Having looked online I can see 30MPG being the average.
Looking forward to becoming a fully fledged member at the end of this month and joining in some rallies and meets.