Fuel prices app

Does anyonee know of an app that will tell me the upto date fuel prices in my area, thanks in advance.

Petrolprices.com, on the web and IOS, and Android.

Thats just the ticket,thankyou.

Just be aware that you will be plagued with e mails selling various bits and pieces if you don’t direct everything to your junk folder.

Why would I direct it to the Junk folder ?

It’s free, it’s very useful… and, oh dear, it’s got a few ads.

Usually, I receive one email a day with the latest prices on record for my chosen radius. At the beginning of the email, there will be, typically, ads for a couple of items, and that’s mostly it.

Just use the App, it has all the local prices without the daily e mail, unless of course you fill up every day? I find it more useful in an unknown area where I dont know where the filling stations are and what they are charging.

Absolutely shocking example of price gouging happening.
My " locallish" Stirling Services are now on £2.03p for unleaded, and £2.05 for Devilfuel.
That station is one of the main refuelers for tourists, and they know it.
Time to boycott the price gougers. I know for fact they get supplied by the same sources of the cheaper ones. Cheaper being a relative adjective these days.
Even the Green Welly in Tyndrum on the way to the Great Glens is holding fast at sub £1.85 so far.
But then, they also serve their local community.
Might not be so great when they fill up themselves next.
Almost “The £10.00 gallon” then.
Appalling behaviours.
It is not sustainable.
Not much SOME petrol outlets can do with a per litre profit of between 3p and 5p per.
Loss leaders to bring punters in really.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.