Garage near North Shields

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would recommend a garage close to North Shields ( I used to use a one in Seaton Burn) - need brake caliper service including discs and pads and could maybe use the MX5 parts offer but not sure if a garage would do labour only etc.

Cheers.

Hi… Imperial Racing  Back of Fernwood Road, Jesmond, Newcastle…tel  0191 2810405   ask for Doug…tell him I gave you his name

I have used them for years, honest, reliable and do a brilliant job

Hi! … forgot to add, just had all 4 corners done on mine last week!

and… although I am originally  from Newcastle, I now travel up from Cleveland to have the work done…thats how much I trust his work!

Hello, thanks for that I will try to give him a bell - Jesmond should be a bit easier than other places for me to drop off and pick up. Cheers GT

Hello again,

popped along to the garage this morning and got the car booked in, probably a caliper service/disc clean up as discs did not look too bad - thanks for your help.

GT

Sounds like you’re sorted (and I’ll be trying Imperial Racing in Jesmond too) but Tyne Tyres near the fish quay are good too, depending on what you need doing.

Hello Michael, thanks for the recommendation - had my front brakes done yesterday at Imperial Racing - fast, friendly and no problems, I will use them again for any other jobs too.

Smile Hi… Glad you were happy with Imperial Racing’s service… I would recommend them anytime as I have used them for years now, and Doug and his mechanics always given me a first class service!

Hi I also used Imperial Racing last week for drop links and front brake pads. Very efficient service and ready when he said it would be. Only problem I felt was that the finished car stands outside on a back lane and I once had a car bumped at another garage in a similar situation so that makes me a bit nervous! But I have no doubt he works on much better cars than mine!

Will use again.

Hi!

I don’t think there has ever been a problem with cars parked after work is completed!  I know Doug and staff have permission to use several ‘resident’ bays opposite, and traffic is very sparce on the lane, because the back lane is now a ‘dead end’.

Glad you were happy with the service you received, as it was my original recommendation, and I have used them since the year dot!

Do you think the garage would be ok to look for an oil leak on my mk 2.5 1.6. I cant seem to find where its coming from. CAS and cam cover gasekts already replaced.

paul

They are a pretty friendly bunch.  If you ring doug number above and discuss it with him he might suggest having a look while you wait.

Regards

Mike

Hi!

Mikliz beat me to the reply, thats exactly what he will suggest…give Doug or Alan a call on 0191 2810405, tell them Michael suggested you call him, They have been looking after my cars for longer than I care to remember!

Michael