Gathering on The Green III (Addendum)

Good Afternoon Everyone

Over the last few days we have learnt that one of our dear friends and a long term MX5 O/C Member has sadly passed away after a long illness.

During the last 4 weeks or so he and his immediate family have been looked after by the highly skilled and dedicated staff at The Arthur Rank Hospice.

As a measure of our respect for our dear friend and his family we will be making a collection on Saturday at The Gathering on The Green (Ely), with all donations going to The Arthur Rank Hospice.

If you feel able to donate to this fine organisation please see either, Bill Medlow, Andrew Scarlett, Andy Davies or myself, (Barry Grigg) at the club event shelter.

Thank you in advance for any donation you might make.

Andrew and Barry

2 Likes

Hi Barry. Sorry to hear the loss of one of your friends and fellow enthusiast. Please put us down for £10 which I can give you on Wednesday (if you need sooner let me know how I can send it electronically). Craig and Gemma.

Craig / Gemma

Good Morning

Thank you for your most generous donation. I will put a £10 donation in the collecting tin on your behalf and then catch you on Wednesday.

I have been prepping the RF for Ely, with just one wheel arch left to power wash and it started to rain, just my luck! Spent about 15 hours so far getting the RF ready, oh the joy of being retired and being able to spend hours playing with my toys!

Kind regards

Barry