GCFabrications Roll Bars - 10% off and FREE delivery group buy for NI members

I’m buying a roll bar from GCFabrications http://www.gcfabrica…18_2738015.aspx since theres a 10% off group buy over on MX5Nutz with 2 more weeks to run.

Diagonal bar

Grant was struggling to get a competitive shipping quote to NI, but as luck would have it, a good pal of mine is making a large delivery of pianos to a music shop just up the road from GC and has an empty lorry for the home run! He’s kindly offered to bring whatever I need back to NI for free. 

So… while I’m enjoying 10% discount and free shipping, would any of my fellow NI owners like to join me? Plenty of goodies on the GC website - brace bars, chassis strengthening and roll bars. GC have said its ok to extend the offer over here. 

There’s room in the lorry for plenty - so it would be up to you to buy d/irect from GC and they’ll end up at my place here in Waringstown. You can collect from me, or I can bring to Sprucefield park & ride most days as I use that for work.

Deadline for payment/ordering is probably going to be Tuesday pm (8/9) as they need dropping off at the pick up point on Wednesday. I’m waiting to hear back from GC as to HOW people can pay, but I’d imagine he can create a checkout code to give you the 10% and free delivery.  Short notice I know… but perhaps it will help someone save a few pounds. £207 for the bar pictured above, in CDS seamless steel seemed like a rather good deal to me! 

Johnny,

Thanks for this. I will put a post on the NI Area Facebook page to see if anyone is interested.