Go to last post button

I’m guessing it’s a problem proving difficult to cure?

unless; just a thought, is it my pc faulty?

For me it is very intermittant, same with the go to last unread button next to a thread.

Sometimes it wont work. Sometimes it will take me to the page if the thread is multi page.

I use Google Chrome. I expect the problem is the old forum software just not working right with new browsers.

no, it still doesnt work… 

Ah, that’s it then. I use chrome exclusively.
just tried microsoft edge what ever that is; explorer? works perfectly.
dont like it so will stick to chrome & the non working button. 

hey it’s working again. thank you, makes life easier. 

yes, did for me last night. No one has made any claims to have fixed it yet so could just have happened all on its own… 

I am guessing it’s been fixed by an update to Chrome. It wasn’t working on my tablet still this morning but just forced that to do a Chrome browser update and fixed now on that as well.  So if anyone still has a problem make sure you are using most up-to-date version of Chrome browser on your PC or device.

I noticed yesterday that the ‘Go To Last Post’ button actually ‘does what it says on the tin’ now.  I’ve been a member since November, and up until now, it has always just gone to the top of the last page of a particular thread, and not actually the last posting.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it something to do with my PC / browser combination ?

One of you clever chaps at 5-Towers have been playing I.T. genius haven’t you ?

Martin thinks it was fixed by a browser update. We never had to do anything at our end