GONE - FREE Style bar and windbreaker with speakers (MK1/2/2.5)

UPDATE - NOW GONE

TL;DR
Style Bars and Wind breaker with speakers (non bose) that should fit a MK1, 2 or 2.5 are available for free to collect from Chesterfield, either separately or together.

Hi there.
Purchased my first MX5 back in August and I’m absolutely loving it. It’s an 05-reg MK2.5 Icon.

It came with both some silver “style bars” and a windbreaker with speakers that I removed as I’m not a massive fan of the way they look. Since I’ve removed them they’ve sat hanging about in the garage and I thought someone else could probably put them to better use :grin:. I’m happy to give the items away separately, I just thought I’d do it under one listing instead of 2 almost identical ones.

They are both in working order, with a scuff on the passenger side of the windbreaker but nothing major.

Just to clarify, the windbreaker is a NON BOSE unit.

Unfortunately, due to their large size they’re collection only from Chesterfield.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.