Goodwood FOS Sunday - Anybody Going?

Hi,

Thinking of taking my son to Goodwood Festival of Speed on Sunday.

Anybody going? I live in Reading area, if anybody fancies a convoy!

Hi

As far as I know tickets have to be purchased in advance, there are no ticket sales on the gate, although pre-purchased tickets can be collected at the gate.  You may already know this, but if not, it may save you a wasted trip.

Alan

I’m there Friday to Monday!  Camping field, look for the stripes…

We have VIP invites from Mazda UK so we are going on Saturday, cannot wait should be good weather and lots to see.

If anyone going on Saturday we welcome a very early convoy as we are aiming to be there for 7.30am

cheers

Sarah (Mazda Chick) and Martyn (Navman)

I was there yesturday shame there were no race cars tho.

But a dam nice day out and can’t wait for silverstone classics now

I was just looking at Piston Heads and they have some pictures of the Mazda full size Scalextrics track celebrating 20 years of the MX5, if only I wasn’t going on holiday tomorrow I’d be there but Mrs Peleton was insistant!!!

Really looking forward to it.

Does anybody have any advice on the best place to sit? I haven’t paid for grandstand tickets. Looking for somewhere to park my bum on a picnic blanket and see the action…

Thanks.

the best place is near track crossing 5 which has 2 big screens. its ok for a while but then youll want to walk round the paddocks and the static displays. enjoy!!

from garry and marianna

(we went at 5am. friday- roof down, got home at 10pm.-roof down)