Goodwood Spring Rally

[quote=NickD;73159

[/quote]

It always fills my heart with joy with the effort of turning up that no one ever notices I was there. 

[/quote]
Nick, I noticed you were there with an extensive stock of Khumo’s .Unfortunately there is still a fair bit of mileage in mine. Do you supply /deliver tyres or would I have to buy at show when the time comes?

Regards, John Duggan

Having two rallies does at least mean there is greater geographic coverage. If you only had one you would probably have to hold it as centrally as possible to maximise numbers over the two days otherwise it wouldn’t be economically viable. Also, don’t underestimate how much effort would be required to organise a two day event and get traders etc to commit to that. Lastly, if you’re fed up looking at MX5s at a one day event, you probably won’t last for a two day event. It’s not meant to be all about the cars. A lot of people go to meet up with friends and acquaintances from other regions. For some, the cars are probably secondary. But that’s the problem with rallies of any kind. I used to go to many MG events and it was the same thing. How many examples of the same make of car can you look at before you lose interest? 

I’m sure you have plenty of great ideas for how things can be done better so please pass them on to Iain and team. And while you’re at it, why not volunteer to get involved, identify traders etc and help organise? 

Our first trip to Goodwood

Only disappointment was the green mk1 amateur stunt driver, on the 2nd parade lap   

Thankyou for the massive effort of organisers & volunteers & Goodwood staff, for such a memorable day

It always fills my heart with joy with the effort of turning up that no one ever notices I was there. 

[/quote]
Nick, I noticed you were there with an extensive stock of Khumo’s .Unfortunately there is still a fair bit of mileage in mine. Do you supply /deliver tyres or would I have to buy at show when the time comes?

Regards, John Duggan

[/quote]

I can post them John, in fact I deliver lots of tyres, there is obviously however a delivery charge. 

Regards