GoPro Fixing

Attach a tether to the mirror, so it can only fall the length of the string

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
You’ve never owned one then…

1 Like

I started from small bikes and went to big cruisers then to fzr1000 then a zx9 and later gsxr 1000… For me the gixer was the better bike from the lot but yea I agree with you the ducati’s always sound nice ( while/when they still work :wink: )

1 Like

You don’t buy a Ducati for it’s reliability in the same way you don’t buy an MX5 for it’s anti corrosion abilities :rofl:
I’ve owned two Ducatis and had zero issues with either.
I’ve also owned Japanese, German and British bikes, cruisers, sports bikes etc ranging from 50cc to 1300cc and they’ve all been reliable except my 1980 250 superdream which is the only one I’ve owned from new…nightmare that was.
Still got a superdream in the garage awaiting restoration…I must be mad.

Nothing comes close to powering a V-twin out of the twisties, not even a Gixxer or an R1…and that noise!!!:heart::heart::heart:
In a straight line may be different, but anyone can ride fast in a straight line…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hahhaha… yes you can say that again…
Mind you I did have a TLR 1000R for a few days, I swapped mine with a mate… Yes the noise was awesome but I still think my GSXR 1000 was a better all together bike. Although I gave up riding on public roads after a few close ones, kept one for trackdays but couldn’t be asked anymore and gave them up all together…

1 Like

I imagine the 996 is a bit of a wheelie monster.
My 999 was bad enough with 128 bhp at the rear wheel but the 996 iirc, has a shorter swing arm

1 Like

It certainly wasn’t hard to pop a wheelie…:wink:

1 Like