Got a Spring Rally Question?

There is no admission fee for this event, they are welcome to attend, they will be parked in the non MX-5 parking however will not be able to participate on track, which I am sure they will understand!

Is there a cost involved for the track time after the record attempt, and do we have to register for it before the event? I can’t find any info on it on the Spring Rally page.

YES and yes  £36 for the afternoon … its in the store section   elvington 

I see from their website, that the museum is dog friendly, but will the MX5 rally area be dog friendly?

10 days to go , i have not received any correspondence regarding the show and shine ( ie what time i need to show up ? is it show n shine ,then record ,then track ) or track time i am booked into …

or does it all become clear on the day

thanks

Stay cool P, there are lots of people running around like headless chickens, they will be with us soon, they always have been in the past.

See you next weekend.

What did I tell you!!!  Instructions arrived by email and printed off----------------------see you soon.

It did say in the guidance we aim to get info out around 10-14 days in advance, had my computer not decided to commit seppuku on Wednesday things would have sent that evening.

Thanks all received today   ,so the only thing i am unsure about is when does the show and shine take place ?

dont worry got that as well now thanks 

Hi,

The links on the first page do not work  (404 message), but the Spring Rally website is working.

My question. - Is there any disabled parking? My father-in-law wishes to attend the rally, but not in an MX5. He is limited in walking long distances and would appreciate a parking place conveniently close to the event. Many thanks if you can help.

Nigel

My question is:

The gates open at 9.30am but when does the event finish?

Thanks 

Nigel,

Yes there is blue badge parking

Surface is all hard standing and level for easy mobility. 

We usually run things through until about 4pm

Track is live until 5pm

Museum will be open until 5pm

Is there a traders list?

Not complete.

I’m afraid we just can’t get confirmation from several at the moment.

probably Tuesday for the final list

Are helmet-mounted action cams allowed on track for the sprint and track sessions? 

With Mazda officially “unveiling” the 30AE at this event I wonder if they’ll be more forthcoming regarding the delivery dates? 

Probably not, but there’s no harm in hoping is there!

Hi dmk,

We always recommend that cameras be on fixed point on the car. Hand held cameras are not possible.
For this day as long as the item is mounted on a permanent fixing to the helmet, it can be allowed.

This information is only relevant for the track activity at the Spring Rally, other track days will have specific restrictions.