Grand tour episode 4 the finale Parson Woodforde Wednesday 3rd August

Its the last Grand tour of 2022.
Our final episode of the grand tour is beeing held at the Parson Woodforde weston longfield Church St, Norwich NR9 5JZ. Wednesday 3rd August
download (1)

Why not make the most of the great weather we have been having and join us for a social eveing, the grand tours are a great chance to get out for a non formal social and get together.

We will be arriving from 6.30 onwards if you would like to book a table for food please phone the pub directly on 01603 881675, Please just say when booking you are with the mx5 owners club.
They also have a great outdoor seating area so if the weather is good we can be outside.

Please see the link to the website and menu for the amazing choices they have on offer.

Everyone is welcome to pop along to say helo and for a drink. So make the most of the light nights and i look forward to seeing you there.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Susan
  3. Angela
  4. Ben W
  5. Laurie
  6. Mike W
  7. Alan & Lynda
  8. David H
  9. Ian & Sarah
  10. Claire & David
  11. Paul D
  12. Brendan
  13. Barry & Roger
  14. Victor
  15. Mark W
1 Like

Hi Chris, please pop myself (and the dog) down on the list- it’s only 7 miles away from me :blush:
Thanks, Angela

Tentative, but yes.

Hi Chris Can you add me to the list please? Looking forward to it Thanks Ben

Could you add me to the list please. It sounds good, and as a bonus there are some nice twisty minor roads between home and Weston Longville.
Thanks, Laurie

Hi Angela,
I have now added you to the list, list forward to seeing you both Chris.

Hi Ben,
I have now added you to the list, the weather is looking good for it as well.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Laurie,
I have now added you to the list, there are some nice roads out that way indeed always a good run over there.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Hi Chris please add me to the List Regards Mike the ticker W

Hi Mike
You are now on the list look forward to seeing you.
Chris

Hi Chris
Looking forward to it so please put Alan and Lynda down.

Chris,
I’ll be there, please add to list.
Cheers
David

Hi Alan, I have now added you both to the list, look forward to seeing you Chris.

Hi Dave, I have now added you to the list, i might bring a fossil to show you as well which i got in Borneo as i was so impressed with your one at the monthly meet.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris, I’m a newbie to the group, count my partner and I in. Looking forward to meeting everyone.:grinning:

Hi WoodHoi, welcome to the Norfolk Five’s, what is your name and i will get you added to the list.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to meeting you both.

Hi Chris, that would be helpful woundnt it. :rofl: my name is Ian and my partners is Sarah. Cheers

Hi chris
Im new the the mx5 club norfolk fives.
Just waiting on my welcome pack!
What time will the meet up finish?its just im working till 8pm so couldnt get to you till later.
Many thanks

Hi Hunter & welcome to the Norfolk Fives, the grand tour starts from 6.30 and people normally leave off around 8- 8.30 depending on the weather, we will be posting the monthly meet up shortly and a Friday night run that hopefully you can make.
Many thanks Chris

Ok chris,thanks for the quick response,damn wont be able to make it this wednesday but will hopefully come to the next meet.
See you all soon
Chris