Great Roads in A, I, CH and F on Video

My collection of mountain passes in real time grows in my youtube channel and is steadily gaining popularity. The videos show the crossings with normal speed - neither accelerating nor decelerating - and uncut. Some of the rides are filmed by 3 cameras and I fade between camerapositions.

I think this gives a good impression, how the route looks like and how long the journey will take approximately. We drive without exception under the Road Traffic Act. This may seem slow on some routes on other again very fast. However, the speed impression depends strongly on the mounting point of the cameras.

Until now, online:

• Driveway to the Rifugio Auronzo
  • Bernina Pass
  • Col de Galibier
  • Col du Lautaret
  • Col de La Bonette residues Fund and
  • Col du Telegraph
  • Mangartstraße
  • Oberaar Panorama Road
  • Passo del Mortirolo and Passo della Foppa
  • Passo del Vivione
  • Passo Gavia
  • Passo Giau from north to south
  • Passo Giau from south to north
  • Passo Tre Croci
  • Plöckenpass
  • Silvretta High Alpine Road
  • Stallersattel
  • Vršic pass
Others are in preparation and online shortly
Here is the direct link to my collection: http://www.bluestream.at/Wordpress/passfahrten-auf-video/

Even my collection of tours and passes at gpsies.com steadily growing;-)
http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?username=gr_mx5

Have fun!

Many thanks for the post and the links. This is great information. I used information from your links when I toured in the Alps last September. It was extremely useful, particularly the information about the Gavia Pass and the Stelvio. I took your advice to drive the Stelvio Pass in the late afternoon to avoid too much traffic. We did it at 4.30 pm and had a clear run down. I will be using your information to plan my next trip which is planned for September.

I am very pleased that my information is helpful Smile

If you want to be up to date subscribe my blog and the youtube channelI’m still working on some videos.
If you need any information for your tour in September, please just ask.

hey Thanks very much for posting that stuff.
I have no plans to tour that area but am loving the videos. 

Cool, thanks for that, and some letters I’ve not collected as well yet… 

In this moment 25 40 more than 70 100 videos are online. More will come in the next fex days.
Here is the link to the complete collection: http://www.bluestream.at/Wordpress/touren/passfahrten-auf-video/

And I have installed a map with a marker for each pass. 

• red – for video and description or route
  • dark red – Video captured by a motorcycle
  • yellow – description or route, but no video
  • blue – only the name of the pass and heigth
Have fun!

In the meantime are more than 560 target, routes, tours and mountain passes in my list - have a view
1000roadstodrive.com/paesse-touren/

And all our tours are ready for download as .kml files
Neue Downloads – 1000roads to drive – die Seite für Touren und Routen mit dem Roadster

Have fun!