Halfords 10% off - thanks!

Probably not the correct forum so apologies if so, however, just a big thank you for whoever set up the above. I took early retirement on 31 March this year ( not quite what I expected with Covid) but took up cycling on a second hand mountain bike during lockdown, lost nearly a stone in weight and have just been to Halfords to treat myself (one of the cancelled holiday refunds) to a new bicycle and saved £200 on my new Boardman bike so, again, just wanted to say thank you!
Cheers
Mark

2 Likes

Where oh where is it hiding now?

It isn’t, we haven’t got a discount now, Halfords didn’t renew the offer.:-1:

@HareLaw - your profile isn’t showing the Club Member flag which is required to access member benefits, sometimes you need to log out and log in again to activate.

But it’s back, :smiley:

Where?

This was the last word on the discount voucher.

I was in Halfords, Preston last week and got my 10% off.

All ACs we’re advised for info only at this stage that we have just renegotiated it, with some difficulty, and it’s going in the December STHT, and will follow elsewhere, so just awaiting the updated voucher for forum to follow on. Good news init. :grinning:

11 Likes

Thank you for clarifying :+1:

1 Like

Hi, The current voucher is still working, I used it yesterday. At the till they just scan the bar code and you get 10% off.

Yes correct still 10% off.

They obviously didn’t read the voucher then, the date on it to expire was September.
Good going to get the discount.:+1:

Hello Folks, I’m closing this thread and shortly it will disappear from view.

We’re doing this with the many many old threads that refer to the discount too.

This means that when the new one becomes available it can be linked and signposted clearly.