Hardtop anyone

hi I need a hardtop for my mk2.5 mx5 can any one help I live in Cumbria but willing to travel thanks pete

I have a hard top for a 2002 2.5. It’s dark blue (supreme blue) and comes with a storage bag. It’s in good condition. Unfortunately I live in Somerset. Let me know if you are interested.

I’d be interested in your hard top if I could sell the crystal blue one I have

Inhope you can sell it; let me know if / when you do.

Ok. Will do

I’m after a crystal blue hard top for my NA. Want to swap for a black one?

I have a Nordic Green hard top from my 2005 Sport. Very unusual colour. However, I am near Cambridge. Let me know if interested.

Peterrich1. Sorry I have come late to this. Are you still looking for a Hardtop?

I have a silver Mk2 MX% hardtop and I live in North Yorkshire not far from Cumbria

Let me know please. Thanks

Hi yes im looking how much you looking for it thanks

Hi Peter

I would want £100 for it

If you are interested then let’s sort it

Thanks

George

Hi George,
If Peter has bought the hardtop then fine, if not what condition is it in as I may be interested as I have a silver Mk1.

Mike

Yeh definitely want it let’s get it sorted thanks

Hi Peter

I am on holiday in the Lake District and will get it out of the garage and get a picture of it on Monday night and put it here unless you want me to privately email it to you.
I live near Skipton. Will you come and collect it it suits?

Thanks

George

Hi great I definitely want it I can collect I live about 20mins from Keswick my email is richardson.peter@mail.com and you can contact me on 07955588525 thanks

Peter. Great I will give you a call on Monday evening or Tuesday. My number is 07706369253
I will then email you a picture

Have a pleasnt few days

George

Hello Mike

I think Peter definately wants it but if not I can contact you

Thanks

George

Yes please George.