Haynes Auto Fix manuals

Hi all, whilst browsing the internet for a Haynes manual for mx5 nd I discovered Haynes auto fix. They do one for the nd but it is only on line. One enquiry says once purchased it’s yours whilst another enquiry says it only lasts a year. Anybody on here seen this & do they know which is correct. I think a lot of people would be very interested in this item.

I’ve always got by without a manual, well TBH I did buy the Rod Grainger one for the NA, it didn’t get opened much and I did a fair few jobs on that.
Best manual is this forum.:+1:

Looking at their site I can see nothing obvious saying that it’s a year’s subscription.

From the AutoFix | Haynes Publishing site:
(of course, it appears to be Pay Once Per Vehicle required :wink: ).

Hi guys thanks for your reply’s. When I first looked into this the seller who came up definitely said only lasted for a year. Then I saw skads reply & I saw the same pay once only. That is why I asked you to comment & looking at the reply’s one person did say he thought it was a years subscription which I saw. But on searching further I saw skads reply. So all in all it is still confusing, has anybody actually bought it. If I was sure it was a one off payment I would definitely buy it as I do like working on my car but tutorials in a maintenance book or online is definitely a must.

Just to update all. I have just gone on line to enquire/ order & I asked the online assistant how long it’s valid & they/it stated you own it. I do agree with Mick that the forum is very good & it is but sometimes you don’t always get the time to wait for an answer. Example you could be halfway through a job & need urgent advice. Also chaps online Haynes ask for power output for the 1.5 130 or 131. Anyway I looked at mine & in the door it says sel nav 1.5 131 ps. Is that the power output that they are asking for & does it make a big difference.

This Online manual - MX5 Manual | Mazda MX5 (Mk4) 2015+ is available on line and has proved useful to me.
:heart:

Thanks for reply Malc but did you get it & own or did you have it for a year.

If you click on the link you can see everything, it is free.
It is not the Haynes version. It appears to be a copy of the official Mazda manual from America.
It specifically covers ND1 in left hand drive for the American market. But it is good for us over here as all of the ‘important’ bits are the same, even when you have the ND2. Just use a little common sense converting from left hand drive and be aware that some of the wiring diagram colours are different for ND2.
:heart: