Hello All

Hello all,

I’ve actually been about for ages and even met a fair few of you. I thought I had posted on here but it appears not! I’m very much a regular on Nutz and seem to go to 3-4 MX-5 meets a month with various clubs. 

So, hello, I’m James and from SW London / Surrey. Give me a wave / headlight flick if you see me, I’ll always wave back :) 

You might all be interested to know about the car. It’s a 1.6 Eunos Roadster built for Sprinting & Hillclimbing. Currently running on Gaz Gold Pro’s,  SuperPro Bushes, TR Lane Cage (being made), and 13 x  7 Superlights soon to be running on Avon ZZR’s. It’s low but not ‘slammed’ low. It’s setup to cover ground quickly, and it does that very well indeed!

(ignore the parking on a steering wheel, it was some god awful max power thing that’s a bit of a running joke with a friend)

greetings James    Waving

nice motor (& low Big Smile)

It’s only low because of the small wheels! The arms are perpendicular with the road, as per optimum settings :slight_smile:

G’day mate Welcome to the forum–

Just signed in for the first of many visits? Please pop your location in your profile, and the year and model of your MX5 in your sig. This helps enormously when we try to answer questions…

Forum Technical Index

Hi James and welcome to the OC boards Waving

Welcome