Hello everybody…

Good evening,

Not exactly new - ive posted before but missed doing an intro post - and maybe not the most welcome seeing as ive sold both my NB’s and moved onto something bigger and brighter?!

Im Chris and live down south in Havant, working out of Southampton as a car transporter driver and my truck even has the 23 club sticker in the front screen!

Still appreciate the ‘5s but gave in and admitted im too big for them (6’4” nearly and 19ish stone), after recent hernia op im glad i dont have to sit down quite so low any more or more importantly get up again!

I use the discount in halfords regularly so you never know i may stick around, i am known to some of the Basingstoke group (facebook) and ive even been on one of their breakfast runs once!

Anyway that’ll do for now i reckon!

Chris.

1 Like

Oh and if anyone has any stupid wide NC fitment wheels let me know as currently running replicas and not 100% on them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi Chris,
From reading your post, you come under Solent Area and you would be most welcome to pop along to any of our drives and events.
If you go on the Solent Area of the Forum, you will find the Solent Area Programme for 2023 is pinned as the very very first post and gives details of our drives and events for the remainder of this year. There is also a 2024 Programme that is being gradually built up and ready to view.
Regards
The Solent Team