Hello from Bridgend Wales

After driving for nearly 25 years finally I’ve bought my first Japanese car and man have I been impressed. Coming from an MG TF and a few Focus ST’s and MINI COOPER S’s to travel 150 miles in one afternoon without a breakdown was a novelty. We’re based in the Bridgend area of South Wales she’s an NC 2.0 model.

1 Like

Welcome along, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the experience and hopefully without breaking down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the OC.

Looks a nice motor in your photo’s.
You have probably read through this forum already but a few basic pointers with the NC range. Check engine oil level regularly and keep it topped up. (Some engines burn oil). Check for water ingress in passenger floor area. Grommets under the plastic at the base of the windscreen leak water which can run down the wiring loom into the kick panel fuse box! Also there are floor drains behind the seats which can block. Do a search on the forum, there is loads of info available.
Try and keep matching tyres on all four corners. Car handles better this way but looking at your list of previous cars I guess you already know this!

Above all enjoy the beasty.

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the advice I’ve just bought new grommets to replace the old ones just in case and the newer dipstick so i keep a better eye on the oil level. Finger’s crossed it’s a bit more reliable than my previous cars, 150 mile in one day with the previous ones was almost unheard of without the AA tailing me lol.

Thank you im sure im going to :blush:

Thank you :blush:

Hello From Central Scotland. Welcome along. Hope you enjoy your new purchase & it puts a smile on your face. Fingers crossed for top down weather

Steven

1 Like

Hi, there, I have the same: 06 2 litre rag top in Bristol. Mine’s black; yours looks grey

1 Like

Hello from down the road in Port Talbot haha!

1 Like

Hello from slightly further down the road,Skewen

1 Like

Hello from a tad bit further in Neath! :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Thank you all for the really warm welcome hopefully I’ll be meeting you all soon.