Hello from Paul in Dunkeld

Hi and thank you for letting me join your club. My name is Paul and I live just outside Dunkeld in Perthshire. I bought my 1st mx5 a couple of months ago and she will probably mostly come out in the sunshine but I am looking forward to meeting up with the tayside club members when we can come out and play again. If this goes to plan there will be a picture below.

11 Likes

Lovely bit Dunkeld. " Big Tree Country"
Falkirk here BTW.
We are spoiled with terrific 5-ing countryside. :wink:

1 Like

Hello and welcome, nice part of the country. Stopped off there for lunch last year on our way to Pitlochry.:+1:

1 Like

Hi, and welcome. I was in Dunkeld on Sunday, trip up to Pitlochry, Tummel Bridge, Aberfeldy, Small Glen to Gilmerton. Love those roads. Now back in Surrey… different world.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to MX5 ownership !

1 Like

Hello and welcome Paul from sunny Largs in Ayrshire. We have a timeshare at the Hilton and love the roads around the area. Looking forward to next years trip already.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the club. The NB is an excellent choice and yours looks great in red (I had a black one for 3 years) and will provide lots of fun for sure…!

1 Like

Welcome, what a lovely colour my favourite probably, enjoy those roads, it’s a bit different down here in sunny 'sarfend !

1 Like

Welcome, stayed near Dunkeld for the 2016 Spring Rally and ate most nights at Howies Bistro.

1 Like