Hello! Returning to Mazda in the East Midlands

Hi!

I have just taken ownership of a 2020 MX5 RF GT Sport, Auto, in machine grey with burgundy leather interior and BBS black wheels and 16k miles on the clock.

I have had a very happy 10 years with a Honda S2000 but the time had come for a few mod cons and was ready for a change. If they still made the S2000, I would have probably bought it but they don’t so… I have returned to the MX5.

I have had a Mk1 Euros and a mk2.5 prior to the Honda, both of which I loved the style and functionality but the S2000 stole my heart. I loved the ND MX5’s though and they always caught my eye and so I’m excited to finally own one!

I’ve joined the OC and intend to get myself onto some local outings and meet new people because, not only am I returning to Mazda but I’m returning to the East Midlands after 24 years down South, so I’m a bit of a Billy no-mates right now :slight_smile:

So, Hello everyone and hope to see some of you around :grin:

Sara.

4 Likes

You are in a healthy area for OC activities. The National (free entry) will be a big bash this year and only an hour away.

This is a good forum for however you want to use it. :+1:

1 Like

Another vote for the National.
:heart:

1 Like

Welcome back to MX5 ownership and the area. Looks like you’re going out tonight then. The last Thursday of each month is when the North East Midlands (NEM) area meeting is held at the Coopers Arms at Weston on Trent. We’re quite a large group with plenty going on, so if you can make it tonight it will be a great opportunity to meet us all. Failing that, keep an eye open on these pages for other NEM events and join us then.
All the best,
Max

fantastic car S2000

Hello and welcome, hope to meet you soon at a NEM event.

David and Cath

Thank you! Next meeting, possibly!