Help! Question, Champion of Champion's Cars and Parking?

Hi All

As the Champion of Champion’s is a five year Title, would the organisers of this years National Rally or the Competitions Organiser like the winning cars there?

If so will there be an area to park them in?

Just would like to know as i can’t decide myself which five to bring!

Take 'em all…Wink

Taking both of them to a local Gala on Sunday…been polishing and fitting baby seats since Monday, and i am still on the first one! 

Never again!

Hope you are well Ian Wink

Fine thanks Fella !

Can anyone answer or know where we can find the answer?

Cheers Jamie

This should nt be a problem, I have an area in mind, let me have a word with the man with the layout plans, and I will publish a further reply

cheers

Burtonm

Can we also have details of the other competitions and arrangements for their parking.

Have a look at Google Earth, or similar for Chatsworth Derbyshire

Working east to west you will see

Chatsworth House its self

Private Walled Garden

Tall Wall to -

First Grassy Area, approx two cars deep tapering to about 4 cars deep at the far end by the fence

Access track/road

Large open space down to the trees and River Derwent (this is where the members MX5 will be parked)

Due to recent changes the majority of the compitition cars will be along side the access track.
Some aeriel views show the area set up for the game fair, the marquees etc. will not be there when we use the field

Do you have any particular need, or reason for needing to know where you will be sited?