Help to find YouTube video!

Hi everyone,

I have tried all that I know to find a video on YouTube and some expert help would be appreciated,

The video is of a man whose right side is male including half a moustache. He sings with his male voice. He then turns 180 degrees and we see a Diana Ross character, with long black hair, make-up and a beautiful white dress.

The song is ‘Kiss me in the morning…’ or ‘Touch me in the morning…’ The artist sings in male and female voices and turns to show only the male or female side of the face.

The host of tv show walks on to the stage, stares in disbelief and walks off,

I would like to find this and watch again!

Ofiaich

1 Like

MickAP!!!

You are the Bees Knees!

Amazing!

Ofiaich!

Sometimes Google it and it’s there.

I came across a video featuring myself on YouTube to show my granddaughter on Friday, could I find it again the next day just trawling YouTube, no?
It was football related done by BBC Sport back in 2009.

I tried many, what I thought would be, keywords.

I guess touch me in the morning instead of kiss me might have helped!

Could you find the video today? I emailed the link to myself and will make a copy this afternoon!

Thanks again,

Ofiaich!

I was feeling like posting about this in off topic the other day, YouTube search is just abysmal these days even though it’s owned by Google you’re much more likely to succeed in finding the video via Google than in the YouTube search bar.

I found a video, but unfortunately closed the browser without bookmarking it, it wasn’t found again for several weeks and that was only thanks to Google search.

@MickAP
https://www.google.com/search?q=bbc+sport+football&sca_esv=22acf6a4d5946a83&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:01/01/2009,cd_max:31/12/2009,srcf:H4sIAAAAAAAAANOuzC8tKU1K1UvOz1VLSkoG0nql2WppicmpSfn52WDhirLMlNT8YjC7JDO7BCpckpFaXJoH1QAAQlHtS0gAAAA&tbm=vid&prmd=nvimbtz&source=lnt&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjvz__87YyFAxU7VUEAHRaDAgAQpwV6BAgBECQ&biw=1920&bih=956&dpr=1
(maybe in those 27 pages of results you’ll find it again).

Googling half man half women singer worked in this case👍

1 Like

I’m surprised you didn’t get The Two Ronnies :wink:

1 Like

Probably D i c k Emery, remember him, a mate of mine keeps putting his old videos up on FB, "you are awful, but I like you":grin:

Edit…old censorship at it again.

1 Like

My favourite was the sketch he did as a vicar taking a driving test :smiley:

2 Likes

I found it from 2009…

1 min 55 secs in

We were asked by the presenter Mark Clemmit to basically hang around the bar area whilst he did his piece to camera. Much later on in the video we did our bit, held a pint of Burton’s finest up for the camera, it took two takes.:smile:
Our fee, they bought us that pint each, good old BBC😁
We still go, just the three of us now we are all retired, our mate in the video is sadly no longer with us.

2 Likes

(time stamp of your pint holding).

2 Likes

Does anyone rember, Not the nine oclock news and gerald tha ape ?

1 Like

Yes, he was “Absolutely livid!”

Can’t find a good video on Youtube but this has clear sound,

Yes,great sketch

1 Like

On Facebook!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.