Help with parking

Hi, I’m not a blue badge holder, but recently I’ve been struggling with walking around. Therefore I wonder if I’ll be allowed to park my MX 5 in a reasonable place. Must admit that I should have sorted this out before! 

Regards Kev 

Caerphilly 

If you mean generally in public places then the answer is “No” you need a Blue Badge.  If you mean at a club event you should contact the chairman.

PS: I’m sure you’ve done so but you have to inform the DVLA of your condition.  Failure to do so will result in a £1000.00 fine and if you are involved in an accident/incident a probable prosecution as well.

Amended… 

If you read my message again, you may notice that I posted it under the Spring Rally section so it’s quite obvious that I wasn’t asking for advice on general parking. 

Also, I don’t need any advice Re contacting DVLA. 

IF you’d READ my post you’d have noticed that I’d included the necessary qualifications and then you wouldn’t have needed to make such an aggressive, ill-mannered post.  Being sick doesn’t excuse bad manners!

PS; Is your date of birth, 4 October 2001, as shown in your profile, correct?  Too young to be ex Fire Service surely?

If one was born in 2001, I don’t think one is old enough to drive(LOL)