HG Bryer Service Plan

I took out a service plan with HG Bryer when I bought my car from them. My direct debit was not taken this month, I naively thought that my plan was with Emac, I have now learned that it was with the individual garage. There is a possibility that I may get some or all of my money back, but it does mean that apart from a 110 mile round trip to get my car serviced next month, I will have to pay for it when it’s done. I was aiming at keeping the car until the service plan expired in Feb 2023, I will have rethink.

Confusion here, did you cancel the service plan or have H G Bryer?
If it’s just a case of the DD not going out I’d say chase the company that draw it or bank.

I had HG Bryer, when the DD didn’t go out I contacted Emac as I knew Bryer had stopped being a dealer. I thought that my service plan was with Emac, it wasn’t, it was with Bryer, Emac are just the company collecting the money on their behalf. My wife and son both have service plans (with FRF Toyota in Haverfordwest) the DD with them is collected by Emac. I have now booked a service and MOT with FRF Swansea.