Hi all from Portishead!

Just bitten the bullet and purchased an awesome ND in grey. What a car! These things are addictive! Just love it! On a more serious note hoping to meet up with MX 5 folk at the next meet.

Dang it not sure if obligatory photo has uploaded.

8 Likes

Howdy, enjoy :+1:

Welcome.

Photo uploaded no probs

Hola! Nice ND!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Thinking of going to the club meet at the Salthouse in Clevedon. Not sure what to expect😀

tea and tab nabs at the very least

Welcome friend, I hope you get as much fun from these great little cars as I do. Can I just ask out of curiosity why the ND? Don’t get me wrong they are all great, and we each have out preferences, I’m just wondering what drew you to the ND specifically.

Hi Fin1. Good question. There are a couple of reasons. I’ve had hankered after a MX 5 for years. I loved all the generations. Before I bought my ND I was driving a little Skoda citigo and because it is small and cheap to run it retained a huge amount of trade in value. The ND I bought was a bit of an impulse buy really but I felt it would be silly not too. It’s on an 18 plate and only had 15k on the clock. A mate of mine said that it was probably a Covid car where somebody bought it, then the whole Covid thing hit and was forced to give it up. To be honest it was a case of in the right place right time sort of thing so there was no real conscious decision.

1 Like