Hi from Sussex!

Hi everyone! I’m Aaron, and I’ve just bought an ND2 MX-5 RF 1.5 with my wife Amanda. We bought it from Hendy Mazda in Eastbourne.

This is the second MX-5 I’ve owned … but not for a long time! I had a 1995 1.8 UK NA back in 2004.

I’ve had lots of cars since then (fun and not so fun!), but the kids are older and moved out now, so practical cars are no longer a necessity :joy:

This will be mine and my wife’s daily driver (more mine :wink:). We went for the RF for a bit more refinement, plus we loved the look of this Polymetal grey car. I drove a 2.0 ND2 too just to make sure we were happy with the less powerful model. The fact we chose the 1.5 was indeed telling - it’s a lot of fun and plenty fast enough for the road.

I think this compliments my other love well - a 2009 Lotus Evora, which is very pampered :slightly_smiling_face:

Pictures of course are below:

6 Likes

Hi fellow Sussex-er. That grey looks amazing, congrats on buying such a beautiful car. I have a red ND and couldn’t be happier with it.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the welcome. I love the soul red too. It was a choice between the grey RF and a soft top in red….but we wanted the added security that the hardtop gives.

1 Like

I think I’d struggle to make that choice now. I wanted the soft top more as I wasn’t sure about how the hard top only semi-opened, but I’ve started seeing RFs everywhere and I’ve decided they’re beautiful! Either way it’s a great car, and I love how mad people are a out them.

1 Like