Hi from Wet & Miserable Nantwich

Hello everyone, bought my ND 2.0 back in March and have been lurking ever since. I’ve hung-up my leathers after 30+ years on bikes and so far don’t miss them (that much) as I love driving the Mazda. I’m a complete mechanical numpty, so hoping that if it does go wrong, they’ll be plenty of help and advice on here.

5 Likes

Welcome along, nice looking car in a nice location!

1 Like

Welcome :handshake:

Yep…Everything you want to know or don’t want to know about your MX-5 plus loads of current and ex bikers too

2 Likes

Yes, the 999 in my username was a Ducati 999

Welcome!
I’m also in Nantwich, give me a wave if you see me around
Peter

Rest assured, if you do have any problems they are very easy cars to work on.

Tips:

Its a good idea to ensure both engine & differential oils are changed annually. Personally, I also change the gearbox oil annually for what it costs.

If you ever hear knocking from the rear suspension know that there are other options for repair other than the expensive dealer fix of replacing the rear uprights completely.

Other than that, enjoy.

Oops …you’ve had a ‘Senior Moment’ [Welcome to the ‘Senior Moment’ Club] :hugs:

So sorry but i don’t understand :confused:

That’s all right, we all get that way eventually…
Never worry about it…

But I do… :confused:

It was because you replied to me instead of the Poster ‘Stratrgs’ who is the ex-biker and whom we are hopefully welcoming having traded in his leathers for an MX-5 ND 2.0 and trying to assure him that if it goes wrong there is plenty of advice for him re the MX-5 on the site

Thought you’d enjoy a welcome chinwag with Stratrgs rather than me a non-biker :grin: :upside_down_face:

How we doing so far Stratrgs in our welcome [Rubbish :rofl: :roll_eyes:]

1 Like

Aha.
Thanks…

Welcome to the Club, from another Cestrian. I’m a bit further north (Hartford).

I’ll keep an eye out and be sure to wave :wave:

Everybody’s doing great, I’ve had 12 replies and thought I’d get none, so I’m over the moon :blush: